Commission Disclosure

Commission Disclosure

Financial Conduct Authority

The Financial Conduct Authority expects any intermediary to disclose to the customer that a commission may be payable by the owner or creditor to the intermediary, and, if the customer asks, the amount of that commission. The Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that "commission" means any financial consideration.

In-line with new legislation, if you would like Amber Leasing to disclose any potential commission please make your request to our head office address on our contact page or by email to by telephone: 01625 704396

About Amber Car Leasing's Services

  1. Who's Products Do We Offer?

Amber offer products and services from a range of Leasing Companies, UK Vehicle Dealerships and Product Providers with whom we have commercial agreements in place. We are a Commission Based Organisation which means that we receive payments for business introductions. We will receive financial remuneration which may be variable or pre-set dependent on the product and the volume that we place with that organisation. The amounts that we receive may vary, and the amount may affect the amount paid by the customer.

  1. Which Service Will We Provide For You?

We will only advise and make recommendations for you after we have assessed your needs. Inline with Treating Customer Fairly & Vulnerable Customer policies.
Once we have provided you with product information enabling you to make your choice about how to proceed.

  1. Who Regulates Us?

Amber Car Leasing, 9a London Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7JT is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

  1. What To Do If You Have a Complaint

If you wish to make a complaint please contact Amber Car Leasing in writing at our registered office address; 9a London Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7JT and we will be happy to respond. Alternatively; you can contact us by e-mail on; or call us on; 01625 704396. If you cannot settle things to your satisfaction with us directly you may be entitled to refer your complaint on to the Financial Services Ombudsman Service.